Advanced Technologies and Services
Animal Laser Therapy in Somerset, KY
In addition to a comprehensive range of general veterinary services, Animal Care Center of Somerset also offers advanced technologies and services options for your pet. These include companion laser therapy, digital radiology, and a complete line of blood and urine analyzers, among other things. These advanced technologies and services allow us to provide extensive diagnostic care for your pet.
Our caring staff looks forward to giving your pet the attention he or she deserves!
Contact Animal Care Center of Somerset
- Companion laser therapy offers a drug free option that is proven to alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, and repair tissue by stimulating nerve and cell regeneration.
- With digital radiology, our staff can diagnose a potential injury or disease in your pet quicker, easier and more accurately than ever before.
- Our state-of-the-art blood analyzers allow us to do 99.9% of testing in house, saving our clients time and money.
- The SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer produces high resolution images of urinary and bladder stones, as well as identifying elements within the urine, to quickly and effectively treat your pet.
- Our Tonovet and Vetscope allow our doctor to easily and effectively diagnose and treat any eye or ear issues that your pet may have.
- VARL Liquid Gold serum allergy tests will help us successfully identify and desensitize your allergic dogs and cats to the different allergens that are making them miserable.
- Cytopoint is an immunotherapy medication that offers 4 to 8 weeks of relief from atopic dermatitis with a single in-clinic injection. Cytopoint begins working within one day and is safe for dogs of all ages.
- A Genetic Health Analysis uses the latest science to scan your dog’s DNA, both for ancestry information and specific genetic markers. Dr. Flynn can use this information to create a custom health and wellness plan based on your dog’s genetic code.
Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience, we offer extended hours on Monday and Thursday as well as 24-hour emergency services. Contact us today at (606) 678-0302 for more information about our general vet services or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!