Advanced Technologies and Services
Animal Laser Therapy in Somerset, KY
In addition to a comprehensive range of general veterinary services, Animal Care Center of Somerset also offers advanced technologies and services options for your pet. These include companion laser therapy, digital radiology, and a complete line of blood and urine analyzers, among other things. These advanced technologies and services allow us to provide extensive diagnostic care for your pet.
- Companion laser therapy offers a drug free option that is proven to alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, and repair tissue by stimulating nerve and cell regeneration.
- With digital radiology, our staff can diagnose a potential injury or disease in your pet quicker, easier and more accurately than ever before.
- Our state-of-the-art blood analyzers allow us to do 99.9% of testing in house, saving our clients time and money.
- The SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer produces high resolution images of urinary and bladder stones, as well as identifying elements within the urine, to quickly and effectively treat your pet.
- Our Tonovet and Vetscope allow our doctor to easily and effectively diagnose and treat any eye or ear issues that your pet may have.
- VARL Liquid Gold serum allergy tests will help us successfully identify and desensitize your allergic dogs and cats to the different allergens that are making them miserable.
- Cytopoint is an immunotherapy medication that offers 4 to 8 weeks of relief from atopic dermatitis with a single in-clinic injection. Cytopoint begins working within one day and is safe for dogs of all ages.
- A Genetic Health Analysis uses the latest science to scan your dog’s DNA, both for ancestry information and specific genetic markers. Dr. Flynn can use this information to create a custom health and wellness plan based on your dog’s genetic code.